Flying in or out of DC this summer? If so, you’ll earn THREE times the TrueBlue points on all JetBlue Washington-National flights when you register and book by July 29 for travel June 19 through August 30, 2014.
There’s no limit to the number of times you can earn 3x points during this period. Just register and book on jetblue.com with your TrueBlue number.
Details and Registration
Travel on American’s new nonstop service between Dallas/Fort Worth and Hong Kong or Dallas/Fort Worth and Shanghai, China, or between Chicago O’Hare and Shanghai – and earn bonus miles along the way. When you book eligible travel, you’ll earn up to 25,000 AAdvantage® bonus miles per round-trip flight.
Registration and Details
Each week we’ll link all the travel, points and social stories we came across.
• Are we on the brink of a pandemic with MERS?
• Man About the World does some frequent flyer math to help you determine how to maximize your points. via@MAWtravel
• Last Tuesday, a TRACON facility near Chicago was evacuated due to smoke cause by a faulty bathroom fan. A ground stop was issues at MDW and ORD snarling air traffic for several hours. via @airchive
• If you have a spare £182,000 this UK company will take you to all 107 3-Michelin Star restaurants. via @Holidaysplease
• And finally, this guy spent his 600-day long trip taking selfie videos in each of the 36 countries he visited, then setting it to a catchy tune. (video) via @ModernMotoGuy
And now some tweets to @Traxo
Welcome to Traxo Jeff!
Rudy Maxa is a journalist, blogger, and radio host who has a great syndicated show mostly about travel, travel deals, and basically how to get the most out of a limited travel budget. But Rudy Maxa also often has truly informative segments highlighting the beautiful national parks of our jolly good neighbors up north, and highlighting a proposed homeland security initiative outting known child burglars at the checkpoint.
And then sometimes, tucked away, sandwiched in between these two educational segments is an interview with our very own Andres Fabris, CEO. Here he talks a little bit about how Traxo generally works, the technology involved in pulling and aggregating data (“trips are automatically detected and saved”), and what the new Travel Score means for users.
The interview in its entirety can be found here, and the full transcript for the interview can be found after the jump.